Mar 12, 2011

Spring Fever (:

9 days till Spring! I love Spring and the beautiful weather that comes with it! (: I do have to say there is one thing that I don't like about Spring...the bugs! The wasp and bees like to come out and I am there running away from them! haha Besides that, I love, love Spring! Blue skies, 70 degree weather, and most of all the beautiful flowers. One of the flowers that has been catching my attention, a beautiful yellow daffodil. It is a random flower that grew in a patch of dirt in my yard. Every morning has I am leaving my driveway, I have the desire to take pictures of it but I always was too busy until yesterday morning. I had the opportunity to take pictures of my little yellow daffodil flower! This is one of my forever moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment